The Rotary Club of Cagayan de Oro East Urban, in partnership with the Eisenhower Fellows Association of the Philippines and Rotary Clubs of Zone 1, District 3870, will be conducting a peace forum on September 28, 2019 at the Capitol University Multi-Purpose Hall at 1:00-6:00 PM.
The theme of the form will be:
“Mindanao Peace Forum: How Private Organizations, Business Sector, and the Youth Can Help in Attaining and Sustaining Peace.”
Specifically, the discussions will answer the following questions:
1. Where are we in the peace process?
2. What are the future plans?
3. What can Rotary and civic organizations do to help?
4. What can the youth do to help?
5. What can the business sector do to help?
Target participants coming from the business sector, youth leaders, and academe will come together to join in the discussions.